Dunn Law Offices

Worker’s Compensation and Personal Injury

If you have been in an accident at work or on the road? If you have sustained injury and have not received reasonable compensation? If you have been denied a work comp claim or not received payment, call Dunn Law Offices our attorneys will help discover what is at issue and let you know if we can help.

Read from our blog to learn more about what to do if you are injured.

April 28, 2019
Legal pad with workers comp notes

New Mexico Worker’s Comp Update

I’ve been hurt at work. What do I do? In general, you must give your employer or supervisor written notice within 15 days after you know […]